Monday 10 August 2020

Writing



One day i went to Brazil for a trip to get a break from new Zealand so i got my stuff and put it in the car then i set off to the airport once i got to the airport i got my stuff out of the car a went to go and wait we you are meant to wait.Later that day my plane go here so i got my stuff and went to go and put my stuff on the plane and we took up once we were in the sky i went to sleep because it was at night when i got on the plane soon later I at 3 am we were halfway there so i went back to sleep about 4 hours later our plane landed I so really happy that we were there so i got my stuff off the plane and i went to wait for my friends to come and get me from the airport soon the got there so I put my stuff in the car and we went to there house. Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.