Monday 3 August 2020

Writing of Belgium


One day i got sitting at home and i was not doing anything so I was like i want to go to Belgium so i got all my stuff and put it into the car set off when i arrived i met up with some of my friends because they lived in Belgium but it was still night so I went to there house and got some sleep. The next day I went out to go and get some food so by friends took me out to go and eat and on the way to get some food we met some really nice to that were people that give things away anyways we got our nice food and sat donw to eat and it was nice after that I wanted to go and explore this place so they came with me to explore they showed me arourded the place and i liked it. So the day came so we got some dinner and took it home to eat. Once we all got home we sat donw and ate all together then we frinshed so we packed up and we slept. The next day I want to explore more because we did’t get to see all the stuff in Belgium so we got something to eat then we went to go and explore. We saw some really cool stuff and big one’s. Once we were done we just went to go and walk around the place. After I saw cool stuff it was time for me to go home. I am looking forward to going to mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.