Thursday 25 June 2020

Pacific Islanders in ww1


' One day I was just at home in Niue doing my work but when i heard someone knock on the door so i went to open it up for them once i opened it up I saw Amry people waiting for someone to be there leder so they could get trained and ready for war. So they asked me if i could be there leder because they kenw that i was a leder but not any leder was the best leder in the world because no one could beat me in a war i would never lose so i siad sure. So I showed them where I stranded my team of people and when they saw it they siad that this is amazing because they have not had one befor in their lifes. Later that I trained them up and they were bad but I keep trending them because i kenw that they could do it so I made is easy for them and than hrad for them once they got ustil is so I made it hrad and they did it so i siad that they were ready. The next day we set off to find our fight. It took 5 mmoths just to get there. Once we got there we made our spot to set up so we could be ready to fight. Later the day we saw them coming in hot so we shot the and we were running to get them so we could win but so of my people died because they saw us running to them but we still won the fight and we were happy but not happy because we lost some people once we won we went back to our country and were happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.