Sunday 18 July 2021

Long Bike Ride


A few days ago in the evening me, my friend and my dad went for a long bike ride to the basin,Mt Wellington mountain and then we went across the water to Half Moon Bay. First off we went along the waterfront of Dunkirk then we cut through an alleyway which talk us to panmure once we got to panmure we went down the huge hill to the by the basin once we got down there we went around it once and then headed off to the mountains not far from where we were it talk as a little while to get up the start of the bite because it was really steep so me and my friend guy walked up the hill but my dad just kept on going up the hill and left us behind but we caught up when he just got up top my dad said that we could have a break because we were so tired but shortly not long after we got up the hill we made our way down but we didn't go slow we went as fast as we could so it could be a lot faster I told them to put on there jumpers because it was going to be cold when we go down but they did’t listen so they got cold and I was so warm when we got off the mountain we headed back to panmure me and my friend almost crashed into a car because our breaks were not working but luckily we were just able to move out of the way after that we made our way to half moon bay we were bored so we played a game a tag on the bikes I tagged my friend but he could’t tag me so I let him tag me because I felt sad for him after the bike ride we went straight to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.