Thursday 24 June 2021

What we did yesterday.

 Yesterday we did a lot of work but we still had a lot of fun. I wish we could have gone outside and played some games but it was ok. The boys went out to play a game of basketball vs Dill worth. They lost but they still had fun playing with Dill worth. Both teams had fun and also they both showed sportsmanship to each other and they all came back to school happy. At play time me and my friend went outside to do a two v two it was a close game between both teams but then I fell and slid across the court so when i got up i went to the sideline and had a little bite of a rest and then I went to the sick bay and i got myself cleaned up and I put a ice pack on my hands and waited a little bite then put some plasters on myself and went back to class and i was alright. At lunch I had a rest from playing basketball so I could get better faster  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.