Wednesday 14 October 2020

writing

 

On Firday we had an amazing time at timezone with my family. One day on Friday me and my family went to a timezone so first we got ready to go and when we were ready we hopped in our car and took off to the city towode zone. On the way there we saw some really small cows so we waved at them and kept on going.Soon about 5 minutes later we arrived so we hopped out and went in to get our stuff that we needed to do. When we got ready we had to go and watch something so we know how to play but me and my sisters know how to play but we still had to watch it.About 2 or 3 minutes later it was done so we got in and put on deos really cool amazing gacits that light up when we go in. i was trying to hit people with the laser but i kept on missing all of my shot but then i got hit from bhide me so i had to wiat atill it went back on when it went back on i was still running after the peson that got me and then i got him and then i got hit angina from in font bcause i was looking at the back and that was when he hit me then my sister got hit but then i got the peson that got her and then after 15 min we came out then we did not know that we won until they saide that we won. And we got some things to get. After we got our stuff like food went back outside to get inside that car and then we left and went back pass the baby cows and then we arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.