Sunday 18 July 2021

Doing Kicks

 Today more my friend from down to the fields we wanted to do some cakes before it Road so my friend came over to grab our Tees and grab the rugby balls after we did that we grab our bikes and went down once we got down we had to warm up before we got into some kicks once we warmed up I Talk the first kick and got it over the post then it was my friends turn he had a go at it and he got it over as well we kept on taking turn to see who would miss a kick first we were kicking from the twenty-two meter line it was a little bite hard but we still made them all until I miss the kick so I had to get down on the floor and do ten push-ups I told my friend that it was about to rain soon so we had a few more kick and then we left when we got halfway to our house’s it start to spit lucky we left when we did or else we would have been stuck in the rain we said later to each other because he had to go to dinner with his family and i had to go to the movie’s we watch Fast and Furious nine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.