Wednesday 5 August 2020

Writing


One day I was sitting at home doing nothing so i want to go and see animals in belgium so I got all by stuff and put it in the car once i put it in the car i took off to the airpot once I got to the airpot i got my stuff out from the car and i went to go and wait for my flit to come. Soon later that day my plane came so i graped my stuff and got on the plane. When I got on the plane i put all my stuff up onto the bag holder then I went to go and sit donw at my seat. Then soon we were moving it was amazing when we were halfway there i fell asleep because it was about 3.00 am in the morning soon five hours later i woke up and we landed so i got all my stuff and got off the plane and went in a car to get to where i want to go soon i got to where i want to go and it was a bluegod i had a play with it then i went to my friends house to stay there for 3 days and the i went home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.